CareSens N Glucose Meter
CareSens N Glucose Meter uses the CareSens N glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
CareSens N glucose meter features an easy to use meter. CareSens meter does not require coding, is easy-to-handle, and delivers test results as fast as 5 seconds. The Care Sense N meter stores 500 glucose readings which can be easily downloaded to SmartLog software.
CareSens N meter calculates and displays the averages of total test results, pre- and post-meal test results from the last 1, 7, 14, 30, and 90 days. Care Sense N glucose meter is an ideal choice for those who need to frequently measure their glucose levels. CareSens meter is equipped with an alarm system so that you can be reminded to rest at meal times.
- CareSens Meter
- CR2032 3V Batteries (2)
- Manual (English/Spanish)
- Quick Guide
- No coding
- Pre and post-meal flagging
- Pre and post-meal 1,7,14, 30, 90 day averaging
- 4 alarms ( post-meal* 3 time set alarms) *2 hours after meal
- USB Port to download data
- Compatible with CareSens PC Care Program and PC cable
- Easy-grip design
- 5-second test time
- Battery life of 5000 tests
- 500 test values can be stored with time and date
There are no reviews yet.