PRODIGY Pocket Glucose Meter Blue
PRODIGY Pocket Glucose Meter Blue uses the PRODIGY No Coding Glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
PRODIGY Pocket glucose meter is small, lightweight, convenient. No coding is required; simply insert a test strip into the test strip port, and the PRODIGY Pocket will automatically power on. The small blood sample size makes it easy for a patient to utilize alternate site testing. The PRODIGY Pocket has a 120-test memory with date and time, and it provides 7, 14, and 28 day averages. The USB port feature is used for downloading your meter’s result using our free diabetes management software.
- 1 Prodigy Pocket meter
- Battery (CR2032 3V)
- Carrying Case
- Owner’s Manual
- Uses the PRODIGY No Coding Test Strips
- Easy to use—No Coding required
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- See accurate results in 7 seconds
- Standard USB port to easily download test results
- Available in pink, green, blue, black
Prodigy Pocket is easy to use
- Turn on the mere by inserting the test strip. No Coding Required!
- Apply a tiny blood sample to the strip from the fingertip.
- See your accurate results in just 7 seconds.
- 120 test memory
- USB port uses standard USB cable.
Capillary Action Strip
The Prodigy No Coding Test Strips automatically draws the blood sample into the test strips. Only a tiny blood sample is needed. Alternate Site Testing is available for forearm, upper arm, thigh, calf, palm.
You may use the PRODIGY Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the PRODIGY No Coding manual provided in the meter box.
There are no reviews yet.