Omnis Embrace Talk Glucose Meter
Embrace Talk Glucose Meter uses the Embrace Talk test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
The Embrace glucose monitor is easy, accurate and safe. The bi-lingual talking feature can be used as a verbal assistance for using the meter. Embrace Talk meter offers a simple and accurate way to quantify your blood glucose using fresh capillary whole blood taken from fingertips, palm, or forearm. The Embrace Talk monitor talks to you through your testing procedure and tells you your results in English and Spanish.
The auto-coding can help minimize the chance of inaccurate glucose readings caused by incorrect coding of the meter. The Embrace Talk No Code meter is a portable battery operated meter intended for use as an aid by persons with diabetes and by health care professionals to monitor glucose concentration in whole blood. Embrace Talk is a No Coding meter which means fewer steps for you while testing your blood sugar.
Embrace Talk glucose meter uses the Embrace Talk blood glucose test strips to to deliver fast and accurate glucose readings. Omanis Embrace meter requires a tiny blood sample. Furthermore, Embrace can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm.
- 1 Embrace Talk Blood Glucose Monitor
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Deluxe Compact Carrying Case
- Talking Meter: the talking feature talks you through the testing procedure and speaks your results – in English or Spanish.
- No Coding: a convenient feature that guarantees that user error is minimized and accuracy enhanced.
- Standard Batteries: Easy to find and install, the Embrace Talk glucose monitoring system uses standard AAA batteries.
- Large Display: the Embrace’s large display allows easy viewing of your blood glucose results and meter functions
- Alternate Site Testing: the Embrace Talk glucose monitoring system can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm.
Easy to Use
- No coding required
- Fast results in just 6 seonds
- Optional English/Spanish talking feature
- Convenient AAA batteries
- Sleek design with large display
- Easy-to-read menu icons
- Easy-to-handle test strips
Test with Less Pain
- Small sample size
- Alternate site testing (AST) from fingers, palm, or forearm
Manage Your Results
- 300-test memory with time/date stamp
- 7-, 14-, and 30-day averagin
- PC download of results for trending
- Test Strips: Embrace No Code Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Test Range: 20 – 600 mg/dl
- Calibration: Plasma
- Test Time: 6 Seconds
- Sample Size: 0.6µl Hematocrit
- Range: 30-55%
- Display Type: Large LCD screen
- Memory: 300 blood test results with date and time
- Result Averaging: 7, 14, and 30 days averaging
- Dimension: 100L x 54W x 20H (mm)
- Weight: 66g
- Battery: 2 Alkaline AAA Battery
- Battery Life: 1000 tests of continuous use or 1 year
- Automatic Power-off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Operating Temperature: 50ºF~104ºF
- Relative Humidity: Less than 85%
- Storage Condition: Meter at 39ºF~122ºF | Test Strips at 39ºF~86ºF
You may use the Embrace Talk Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Embrace manual provided in the meter box.