VivaGuard Ino Glucose Meter
The VivaGuard Ino Glucose Meter uses the VivaGuard Ino Glucose Test Strips for the measurement of glucose levels in fresh capillary blood. Suitable for home and professional use VivaGuard Ino blood glucose monitor was designed to make the testing process both easy and accurate. VivaGuard requires only 0.8µL sample and delivers results as fast as 5 seconds. When readings are done simply use the ejector button conveniently located on the side of the meter to safely discard the test strips.
Equipped with a Ketone and Hypo warning feature the VivaGuard glucose monitor warns users when ketone and glucose levels reach extreme values allowing them to prevent the possible risks and complications.
- 1 VivaGuard Ino Blood Glucose Meter
- 1 Carrying Case
- 2 Batteries
- User’s Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty Card
- 900 Memories with date and time, and 7, 14, and 30-day averaging
- 5 Test reminders to help form a test routine
- Ketone Warning and Hypo Warning reduce risks caused by extreme glucose values
- Auto-Shutoff in 2 minutes after the last action
- Ejector for easy disposal of test strips
- HCT 20-70% pregnant women, patients with anemia and more
The VivaGuard Ino meter features strip ejector, auto-coding, 5-second test results and small blood sample.
It also features advanced 8-Electrode test strips that:
- Allows for a wide test range of: 200-600 mg/dL (1.1-33.3 mmol/L)
- Automates code calibration (auto-coding)
- Ensures sufficient sample size
- Eliminates the HCT (hematocrit interference)
- Eliminates temperature interference
- Checks for possible damage to the test strip
- Checks for humidity exposure
- Confirms if the sample is blood or control solution
VivaGuard Info blood glucose monitoring system has enough advanced features to compete with big name brands, yet the test strips are more affordable than most value brands. VivaGuard Ino glucose monitor feature advanced no coding that ensures accurate results while eliminating any possible errors which in turn offers great savings to pay-out-of-pocket users in the long run.
Able VivaGuard Ino blood glucose testing monitor has the following specifications:
- Test Range: 20-600 mg/dL (1.1 – 33.3 mmol/L)
- Result Calibration: Plasma Equivalent
- Sample Type: Fresh Capillary Whole Blood
- Enzyme: Glucose Oxidase
- Sample Size: 0.8 µL Blood
- Testing Time: 5 Seconds
- Operational Temperature: 41°F – 113°F (5°C – 45°C)
- Operational Humidity: 10 – 90%
- Hematocrit Range: 20-70%
- Battery: 2x Coin Batteries
- Battery Life: Over 1,000 Tests
- Memory: 900 Results with Time and Date
- Data Transfer Port: Micro USB
There are no reviews yet.