True Metrix Glucose Meter
The True Metrix glucose meter uses True Metrix glucose test strips to qualitatively measure the blood glucose levels.
The performance of TRUE METRIX meter is above and beyond most leading brands. When you combine its proven accuracy with the ability to save you money True Metrix is the best value.
True Metrix is an easy-to-use self-monitoring blood glucose meter with advanced event tags that empowers users to make the connection between personal lifestyle and results. True Metrix provides this information to help users make informed decisions to actively and effectively manage their diabetes.
The True Metrix Even Tagging technology features advanced event tags that combine lifestyle with management.
True Metrix is all about true performance. The meter is fast when it comes to delivering results. It requires a tiny blood sample – 0.5 microliter – and returns reliable glucose readings as fast as 4 seconds.
- Event Tagging: make the connection between personal lifestyle and results.
- Data Management Capabilities: 500 test memory including date/time and 7-, 14-, 30-day averaging.
- Strip Release Button: eliminates handling of test strips after testing.
- Elegant, Black Soft-Touch: soft textured meter casing makes it easy to handle.
Nipro True Metrix glucose monitoring system delivers clinically accurate results and yet is an affordable option for individuals with diabetes.
- TRUE Metrix Meter
- Installed 3 Volt Battery
- Instructions for Use (Read before use)
- Self Test Log Book
- Compact Carrying Case
- No coding required
- Results as fast as 4 seconds
- Tiny 0.5 microliter Sample Size
- Alternate site testing
- 7- 14- and 30-day averaging
- Event tagging
- 4 testing reminder alarms
- Audible fill detection
- Glucose control detection
- Ketone Test Reminder
- Strip release button
- Download Capabilities
True Metrix glucose test strips featuring Triple Sense Technology automatically detects, analyzes and corrects variables in each blood sample to ensure proven accuracy and confidence in results.