Nipro True Metrix Test Strips
True Metrix Test Strips are for use with True Metrix glucose meter to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. The True Metrix test strips will NOT work with other Nipro glucose monitoring systems including TRUEresult, TRUE2go, TRUETrack or TRUEbalance – ONLY with True Metrix and True Metrix Air glucose meters.
Featuring advanced testing technology, True Metrix strips ensure accurate and precise results. True Metrix test strips are used by the TRUE METRIX and TRUE METRIX AIR glucose monitoring systems, offering you the ultimate convenience whether you’re at home or on the go.
True Metrix test strips are for self-testing of blood glucose in fresh, human capillary whole blood taken from the fingertip or forearm. True Metrix strips are for single patient use. True Metrix test strips are for use with True Metrix meters only. True Metrix test strips are made by Trividia Heal – leading manufacturer of diabetic and medical supplies – and are available under the brand Nipro.
When you use True Metrix, accuracy is ensured. Triple Sense Technology automatically detects, analyzes, and corrects variables in each blood sample to ensure your glucose testing results are accurate and reliable.
Triple Sense Technology:
- Hydrophilic Coating: promotes fast blood absorption
- Sample Well: see through area shows that the proper amount of blood has been applied
- Tiny Sample Size: only 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Tiny, 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Detects – Sample environment, sample size, control solution
- Analyzes – environmental and physiological factors
- Corrects – hematocrit/temperature
- Test Strips Proudly Made in the USA
You may use the Nipro True Metrix Control Solution to check that the True Metrix meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the True Metrix manual provided in the test strips box.