TRUEplus Insulin Syringes 100 count 31g, 5/16″ 0.5cc
TRUEplus Insulin Syringes are backed by a 10 out of 10 rating in laboratory testing*, and are an affordable, quality solution to promote compliance and safety.
Suitable for all home injection and testing needs, TRUEplus insulin syringes are made of high quality surgical materials. Moreover they are easy to use, safer to handle and provide greater comfort due to the thin, fine and sharp extra lubricated needle.
- TRUEplus Insulin Syringes 100 count 31g, 5/16″ 0.5cc
- Silicone-coated, quality needles, with no burrs or surface imperfections
- No dead space in the barrel for accurate dosing
- Tri-beveled, precision-cut needle tip for a more comfortable injection experience
- Available in a variety of gauges and sizes for greater comfort
- Large, clear unit markings
- Unibody one-piece needle and syringe.
- Single Use Only
By purchasing syringes or needles from DiabeticPlaza.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. You are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. DiabeticPlaza.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
* Technically Advanced Quality Assurance Evaluation Report, conducted by UL-STR, 2013. TRUEplus® Single-Use Insulin Syringes (28- and 31-gauge) received a top score of 10 out of 10 and were rated comparable to same-gauge syringes from BD, Monoject, and Ulticare.
There are no reviews yet.