BAYER Contour Next Test Strips
Bayer Contour Next test strips are for use with all family of Bayer Contour Next meters including Bayer Contour Next, Bayer Contour Next EZ, Bayer Contour Next Link, and Bayer Contour Next USB. The Bayer Contour Next test strips will NOT work with other Bayer glucose monitoring systems – ONLY with Bayer Contour NEXT meters.
Bayer Contour NEXT test strips require no coding, which means one less step in testing and eliminates errors due to a user miscoding. Bayer Contour Next test strips use only a tiny blood sample to quantitatively measure the blood glucose levels, and deliver clinically accurate results in as fast as 5 seconds.
The sip-in sampling quickly sips in your blood sample. Contour NEXT test strips feature automatic compensation for many common interfering substances (such as acetaminophen and vitamin C).
Contour Next test strips are made by BAYER, one of the leading manufacturers of high quality diabetic and medical products.
- Exclusively used with Bayer’s family of CONTOUR NEXT meters
- High-performance test strips with proven accuracy
- Second-Chance sampling allows you to apply more blood to help prevent wasting test strips and to save money
- No Coding technology means one less step in testing and eliminates errors due to a user miscoding
- MULTIPULSE accuracy technology from Bayer evaluates the sample multiple times to ensure highly accurate results
- Automatic compensation for many common interfering substances (such as acetaminophen and vitamin C)
- Sip-In Sampling quickly sips in your blood sample
- Tiny 0.6 µL blood sample
- 5-second countdown
You many use the Bayer Contour Next Control Solution to check that Contour Next meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Contour Next manual provided in the test strips box.