UniStrip Test Strips
UniStrip Test Strips are for use with OneTouch Ultra, OneTouch Ultra2, OneTouch UltraMini, and OneTouch UltraSmart glucose meters to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
UniStrip test strip is a leading generic alternative to the OneTouch Ultra test strips. With UniStrip you can have precise results at much lower costs. UniStrip test strips work with the world’s most accurate meters – OneTouch – to deliver accurate glucose readings while helping the users save test strips and money.
Unistrip test strips are made by UniStrip Technologies, a leading manufacturer of generic test strips for OneTouch glucose monitoring systems.
The capillary action automatically draws the blood sample into the test strip. UniStrips test strips are approved for alternate site testing. The glucose oxidase technology allows for safer and more accurate results.
- Exclusively for use with OneTouch Ultra, OneTouch Ultra2, OneTouch UltraMini, and OneTouch UltraSmart meters
- Delivers Accurate and Fast Results
- Allows alternate site testing (AST) from the fingertip
- Ideal for patients pay out of pocket
- Affordable glucose tests strips: Unistrip1 test strips cost users less than most managed care organization’s co-pays
- Designed for home monitoring of glucose levels at at home.
You may use the UniStrip Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the UniStrip manual provided in the test strips box.