BAYER Contour Glucose Meter Kit
BAYER Contour Glucose Meter uses the BAYER Contour glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. The BAYER Contour glucose meter does NOT use other BAYER glucose test strips – ONLY the CONTOUR test strips.
Bayer’s CONTOUR blood glucose monitoring system was shown to help insulin users achieve success in changing testing behaviors. Bayer Contour glucose monitoring system gives you everything you need to start monitoring your blood glucose levels.
The BAYER Contour glucose meter kit includes the following items:
- BAYER Contour blood glucose meter
- 10 BAYER Contour glucose test strips
- Normal Control Solution
- Quick Reference Guide
- User Guide
- BAYER’s Microlet2 Lancing Device, Alternative Site Endcap
- Adjustable Endcap
- 10 Lancets
- BAYER’s Clinlog Log Book
- Carrying Case
- Warranty Card
- Use the BAYER Contour test strips only
- Insert the test strip and test your blood glucose level — it’s that simple
- Identify trouble spots with personalized HI/LO target range and summary of your blood glucose test results
- See effect of food choices on your blood glucose levels with pre-meal and post-meal markers3
- No Coding technology eliminates inaccurate blood glucose test results due to user miscoding
- 7-, 14- and 30-day averages of your blood glucose levels
- Fast, 5-second test time with tiny sample size — 0.6 μL
- Optional advanced-level setting
- Pre- and post-meal markets with adjustable testing alarms
- Alternative site testing
- Can be used with Bayer’s diabetes management software
You may use the Bayer Contour Control Solution to check that Contour meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Contour manual provided in the meter kit box.
It was exactly what I needed. I wish I would have bought two!
It is so easy to order here. Product comes quickly.