ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression Glucose Meter Kit
The ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression glucose meter uses the ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression test strips to quantitative measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips or palm.
GlucoCard Expression meter is everything a blood glucose monitoring system should be – fast, accurate and easy to use. A small 0.5 µL sample size in our GO-based test strip platform gives accurate results in as little as 6 seconds. This auto coded meter has a 250-test memory, records 14- and 30-day averaging and is downloadable.
The ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression glucose meter kit includes the following items:
- 1 ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression glucose meter
- Test strips
- 1 control solution
- Lancing device
- Carrying case
- User Instruction Manual
- Self-testing Logbook
- 0.5 µL sample size
- Meter range: 20-600 mg/dL
- Precise results in just 7 seconds
- Auto coded meter with a 250-test memory
- Size: 3” x 2” x .5”
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- 2 AAA batteries
- Tests/Battery:1,000 tests of continuous use or 1 year
- Results: Plasma referenced
- Calibration: Auto coding
- Display: Large LCD screen
- Memory: 300 tests with time & date stamp
- Averaging: 7, 14- and 30-day averaging
- Downloadable: Yes
You may use the ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression Control Solution to check that the ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression glucose meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the GlucoCard Expression manual provided in the meter kit box.
There are no reviews yet.