Prodigy Lancing Device
Prodigy lancing device is for use with Prodigy lancets and with almost all lancets. Prodigy lancing device is designed to reduce the pain and to minimize the blood sample required for glucose testing. Select from 5 different depth settings for complete comfort. This universal lancing device is used to obtain a capillary blood sample to monitor blood glucose levels. The universal lancing device is adjustable which allows you to select the appropriate depth penetration for maximum comfort.
Prodigy lancing device is an affordable and reliable lancing device with features comparable to brand lancing devices available in the market. It is durable, made of high quality materials, and is simple to work with.
- Ejectable lancet function
- For use with most lancets
- Reduces pain associated with finger lacing
- 5 Different adjustable depth settings
- Durable device
- Made of high quality materials
- Easy to use
- Quick and simple lancet insertion
Easy To Use
- Remove the cover from the lancing device and insert the lancet into the lancet holder.
- Remove the protective lancet top and replace the lancing device cover.
- Select the penetration depth. The bigger the number the larger the blood sample.
- Pull back the sliding barrel in the direction the arrow points to make it ready to puncture.
- Release the barrel. The device is now ready for sample to be obtained.
- Place the end of the lancing device firmly again the sample site and press the release button.