VivaGuard Lancing Device
The VivaGuard Lancing Device uses the VivaGuard lancets to collect a blood sample for diabetes testing or other blood collection purposes. This lancing device can be used universally with almost all brands of standard Lancets to collect blood samples used for all other blood glucose monitoring systems.
The VivaGuard Lancing Device has 5 different depth settings to choose from so that you can personalize your lancing experience to suit your skin type and pain threshold. Featuring an ergonomic design the Lancing device fits perfectly in the palm of your hand to maximize usability and comfort while holding the lancet securely.
- Lancing Device with 5 depth settings offers maximum comfort through selecting a proper penetration depth
- Easy to carry with a secure-grip body design for safety
- Smooth gliding mechanism offers reliability and simplicity
- Unique Design and Easy to Use – Featuring a Lancet Ejector that easily disposes of the used lancet, hands-free, to prevent accidents and for better safety
- Convenient storage with 5-year shelf life
CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE
Slide Lancet Ejector easily to disposes of the used lancet to prevent accidental needle stick, especially for elder patients, people visually impaired or have suffered from a stroke, or with chronic physical conditions such as arthritis, trigger finger, carpel tunnel and others.
There are no reviews yet.