EasyMax 15 Test Strips
EasyMax 15 test strips are for use with the EasyMax NG and LTC glucose meters to quantitatively measure your blood glucose (sugar) levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip, palm or forearm.
The EasyMax 15 strips utilize Glucose Oxidase strip chemistry which accounts for galactose and maltose in the blood. Easy Max 15 allows for better handling unlike other strips and can be used only with EasyMax NG and LTC meters.
- Superior accuracy
- Small Blood Sample Size Needed – Only 0.6 Microliter
- Alternate Site Testing (Finger, Palm, and Forearm)
- Simple to Use
- Large, Easy-to-Handle Test Strips
- No Coding Required
- Fast Results in 5 sec
- Exclusively for use with EasyMax glucose meters
- Glucose Oxidase enzyme test strips
- Available for venous and capillary whole blood
Using EasyMax 15 for Testing
Testing blood glucose regularly can make a big difference in how you manage your day to day diabetes care. The Easy Max 15 is a simple to use self-monitoring system for every day use specifically designed to take the hassle of testing out of your diabetes management.
EasyMax 15 strip features a clear blood collection area that will seamlessly draw a tiny amount of blood into the strips. Furthermore, it has a large hand hold area for easy girp of the strips. This features is particular useful for users with shaky hands or poor vision who may be struggling when holding a strip to perform a test.
Here are some important things to remember when using the EasyMax 15 test strips.
- Use only with EasyMax NG or EasyMax LTC Blood Glucose Meters.
- EasyMax 15 does not require test strip calibration.
- The system utilizes glucose dehydrogenase chemistry. This is to avoid incorrect readings on patients receiving Oxygen therapy.
- Run a control solution test every time you open a new box of strips (See Chapter 2 “Control Solution Testing.”)
- After you take a test strip out of the vial, tightly close the vial immediately to keep the test strips dry.
- Use the test strip within three minutes after taking it out of the vial.
- The strip is for single use only. Do not reuse it.
- When you open a new test strip vial, check the expiration date. The test strips are good for six months from the initial date the vial is opened or until the expiration date, whichever comes first. Record the date you first open the test strip vial in the designated spot on the vial.
- Store the test strip vial and your meter in a cool, dry place, between 36°F – 86°F (2°C- 30°C). Do not freeze.
- Insert the test strip into the meter before applying blood or control solution.
- Do not touch the test strip with wet hands. Do not bend, cut, or twist the test strips.
For more information refer to the instructions or reach out to the manufacturer customer care service for most accurate information.