ARKRAY GlucoCard 01 Glucose Meter
The ARKRAY GlucoCard 01 Glucose Meter Uses the ARKRAY GlucoCard 01 Sensor Plus test strips to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips and alternative sites. GlucoCard 01 test strips require 0.3 µL sample size and deliver fast results in just 7 second.
The GlucoCard 01 glucose meter is everything a blood glucose monitoring system should be – fast, accurate and easy to use. A small 0.3 µL sample size test strip platform gives accurate results in as little as 7 seconds. This auto coded meter has a 250-test memory, records 14- and 30-day averaging and is downloadable.
The GlucoCard 01 incorporates high-end technology that is simple and easy to use. Auto code technology reduces the number of steps for testing, which can lead to fewer user-associated errors. A tiny 0.3-µL sample size, combined with a choice of palm or fingertip testing, makes obtaining a blood sample more comfortable. Featuring a 360-test memory with time and date stamp, the GlucoCard 01 displays accurate and precise results in just seven seconds.
- Uses the ARKRAY GlucoCard 01 Sensor Plus test strips
- 0.3 µL sample size
- Meter range: 20-600 mg/dL
- Precise results in just 7 seconds
- Auto coded meter with a 360-test memory
- Size: 2” x 3.9” x 0.5”
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Single replacement 3V (CR2032)
- Tests/Battery: More than 2,000 tests at 4 tests per day
- Results: Plasma referenced
- Calibration: Auto coding
- Display: Large LCD screen
- Memory: 360 tests with time & date stamp
- Averaging: 7, 14- and 30-day averaging
- Alternate site testing: Palm or fingertip
- Downloadable: Yes
You may use the ARKRAY GlucoCard 01 Control Solution to check that the ARKRAY GlucoCard 01 meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the GlucoCard 01 Sensor Plus manual provided in the meter box.
There are no reviews yet.