Stat Auto Safety Lancets Normal 21g x 2.4 mm 100 count, Orange
Stat Auto’s Safety Lancets are single-use automatic lancing devices for capillary blood sampling and are an excellent alternative to the traditional lancing device. Simply remove the top, press the end to the site. The spring-loaded needle automatically penetrates to the skin and retracts for total safety. Available in various sizes/gauges and quantities.
The non-reuse Stat Auto – Clinical Safety Lancets are the perfect solution when safety, quality and cost are key. And while an industry leader in clinics and hospitals around the world, the STAT Auto’s are also an ideal alternative for individuals with visual or dexterity impairment and self-test from home.
- Simple one-step function
- Non-reuse safety feature
- Multi-language packaging – English, Spanish, French & German
- 100 per box
- Custom colors and packaging available
- Ready to use / no loading needed
- Excellent for hard-to-reach or difficult sampling situations
* Caution: Sterility of lancet tip is maintained until protective cap is removed.