MIRTOUCH Portable Sharps Container
The Portable Sharps Container by MIRTOUCH is designed for safely transporting and disposing of the insulin syringes, needles, lancets, and blood glucose test strips on the go. This easily transportable sharps container is an ideal solution for those who are always on the go. Place it in your daily diabetes bag, purse, backpack, suitcase, or any outdoor gear when traveling or being outdoor and dispose of your used needles, lancets or strips no matter where you go.
- 12 sharps containers
- Disposable, single-use sharps container
- Suitable for disposing of fixed and removable needles
- Suitable for disposing of diabetic insulin syringes and pen needles.
- Ideal for regular diabetic testing supplies including used, lancets and test strips
- Made from high quality PVC
- Puncture resistant and leak proof
- Puncture proof lid
- Translucent tube for visual inspection
- Rounded edges to avoid injuries during handling or transporting the container
- Suitable for first aid kits
- Portable, lightweight, and convenient: 6.5 inches/ 16.5 cm in length and 1.38 inches/ 3.5 cm in diameter
- Meets CDC standards, including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection.
- Ideal for diabetic patients: this compact container is ideal for personal use particularly for diabetic patients or those who require regular self-injections.
- Sleek and discrete: this sharps container can easily fit in any bags, travel cases, or diabetes travel kits.
- Easy to use: simply open and close the lid with one hand
- Durable material: constructed from puncture and impact-resistant material, this portable sharps container is durable and long-lasting.
- Secure lock: when full, lock the container and drop off at a collection site near you.
- Prevents needle-stick injuries: the needle disposal container ensures safe storage of sharps that can be handled safely without any accidents.
- Broad applications: this container can collect, store, transport and dispose of sharps waste in hospitals, clinics and home care settings. It is great for disposing of syringes, angiocaths, razors, tacks, and much more.
- Ideal for pro and non-pro users: Paramedics, emergency medical technicians (EMT), nurses, or anyone who must keep their sharps in a secure place on the go can take advantage of this transportable, small sharps container.
- Vertical drop design: simply hold the container in one hand, pop-open the lid, and drop sharps in the container.
- Optimal space: the vertical drop design optimizes the container’s volume, allowing you to securely transport a number of sharps.
- Labeled for proper disposal: the container is labeled with a biohazard warning, ensuring proper handling and disposal. After use, lock the container and drop it off a hazardous waste collection site near you.