Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.
A full 360º view of the world
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4k Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360º range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high-quality glass 98º field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
ST16 all-in-one controller
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Digital video downlink in HD 720p
View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km).
- Flight time: Up to 25 min
- Size: 20.5x18x12.2 in (520x457x310mm)
- Airframe weight (with battery): 59.8oz (1695g)
- Take-off weight: 368.8oz (1950g )
- Battery: 4S 14.8V LiPo Battery (POWER 4)
- Battery capacity / voltage: 5400mAh 4S/14.8V（79.9Wh）
- Charger: SC4000-4
- Transmitter st16 Personal Station Ground
- Maximum flying height: 122m(400ft) agl (Restricted by FAA )
- Maximum rotation rate: 85 deg/s
- Maximum roll angle: 35°
- Maximum climbing speed: 5m/s
- Maximum speed in follow me mode: 43.5mph (70km/h)
- Maximum descending speed: 3m/s
There are no reviews yet.