VQ PET H Test Strips 50 count
The VQ Pet H Test Strips are specifically designed to measure blood glucose levels in dogs and cats. The test strips features 8 electrode technology which ensures accuracy.
The VQ PET H Blood Glucose Test Strips are for use only with the VQ PET H Pet-Monitoring Blood Glucose Meter to quantitatively measure blood glucose in fresh, whole blood samples taken from dogs or cats.
- Only 0.5 µL blood sample needed, less pain for pets
- Accurate readings
- Quick and easy with one button operation
- 5 second test results
- No coding required
- Supports Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- For Pet Use ONLY —–NO Code calibration (auto-coding)
- Code Calibration (auto-coding)
- Ensuring sufficient sample size
- Eliminating the HCT (hematocrit interference)
- Eliminating temperature interference
- Checks for possible damage to the test strip
- Checking if the sample is blood or control solution
- Detecting possible damage of the test strip
You may use the VQ PET H Control Solution to check that glucose meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the manual provided in the meter kit box.