VivaGuard Safety Lancets 100 count 28G
VivaGuard Safety Lancets are single-use automatic lancing devices for capillary blood sampling and are an excellent alternative to the traditional lancing device. Simply remove the top, press the end to the site. The spring-loaded needle automatically penetrates to the indicated depth and retracts for total safety.
Safety Lancets are the kind of lancets do not require a lancing device. They are one-time use lancets for optimal blood sampling. They are to be disposed of after one use.
Viva Guard Safety Lancets are safe and easy to use. Just twist the cap off and press the end against the puncture site – there’s no need to load a lancing device. The needle retracts immediately after use which lessens the risk of unintentional injuries, and the controlled puncture depth minimizes pain while increasing accuracy.
Simple to Use
- Sterile, Single-use Safety Lancets ideal for travel and on the go Glucose testing
- Very simple push-button and contact activation, and can be used without a separate Lancing Device for much easier blood collection
- Easy to use, simply just twist and pull off the protective cap, place it on the puncture site and press to collect blood
- Requires No lancet pre-loading and No lancet removal – Best option for everyone, especially for elder patients, people visually impaired or have suffered from a stroke, or with chronic physical conditions such as arthritis, trigger finger, carpel tunnel and others
- VivaGuard safety lancets fit easily into the hand, ultra thin needles fully shielded before and after use for safety
- All Silicone-coated needles are gamma-sterilized and protected with a sterilized protective cap
- Well controlled small penetration area for precision, and easy to hold with anti-slip body design for a secure grip
- Needle automatically retracts and locks to prevent re-use, accidental sticks, or cross-infection for ensured safety
- Excellent for Blood Glucose Testing and other blood collection, preferred to be used by people with Diabetes, physician’s offices and hospitals, home healthcare professionals, health fairs, public screenings, diabetes education programs, nursing homes, independent living health care centers and others
Maximized Comfort with Long Shelf Life
- 28G Sterile Safety Lancets with triple-sharpened needlepoints to minimize discomfort
- Defined penetration depth at 1.8 mm for optimal sampling
- Convenient storage with 5-year shelf life