Owen Mumford Autolet Lancing Device
Owen Mumford Autolet Lancing device uses the Unilet ComforTouch, Unilet and other compatible lancets to draw blood samples for glucose testing. Autolet Advanced Lancing Device allows the user to adjust depth settings for optimal blood flow, comfort and control during blood testing. Featuring Comfort Zone Technology and side-activation, this lancing device is designed to reduce pain for a more comfortable sampling experience.
Constructed of durable plastics for precision lancing, the Autolet Lancing Device is designed for safe and comfortable lancing experience.
- Comfort Zone Technology (CZT) is designed to reduce pain during sampling1
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic design is great for users with dexterity issues
- 9 settings for optimal blood flow, comfort and control
- easy cap removal and lancet release, in addition to auto-priming upon lancet insertion
- Universal fit
- Made in England
Comfort Zone Technology
Independent clinical data1 shows that Comfort Zone Technology reduced pain, resulting in a more comfortable experience. Comfort Zone Technology is comprised of eight raised pressure points on the end of the lancing device. This unique technology sends a signal of comfort to the brain preventing pain messages from being received, which helps to eliminate the pain associated with the fingerstick sample.
9 adjustable depth settings
Autolet offers nine adjustable depth settings allowing the users to control the lancet’s penetration depth, to help meet sample requirements while optimizing comfort.
Cap removal and lancet release
Autolet’s simple, straightforward design also features easy cap removal and lancet release, in addition to auto-priming upon lancet insertion.
Autolet lancing device feature a universal fit mean it works with most lancets on the market2
1. Dewland P, Edwards C. A single-blind, randomised, 8-way crossover study to compare the blood volume and pain perception of capillary blood sampling – March 2007.
2. Not compatible with ACCU-CHEK® Softclix or OneTouch® Delica™