Freestyle Libre Sensor 14-Day Supply
The FreeStyle Libre 14-day Sensor works with the FreeStyle Libre Reader to deliver accurate glucose levels at the touch of a button for 14 days. The sensor is the size of designed to be placed discreetly on the back of the upper arm for a full 14 days before it needs to be replaced.
Painless and easy to replace, the Libre FreeStyle sensor system is perfect for those who are tired of finger pricks and test strips and are looking to regain control of their glucose levels. Built to be worn while swimming, running, exercising, or any other activity you may encounter throughout the day, the Libre sensor is built to seamlessly fit into your daily life.
- 1 Freestyle Libre Sensor 14 day
- 1 Sensor applicator
- 2 Alcohol wipes
- Product information card
- FreeStyle Libre Reader Device NOT included.
- Rapid Results: 1 second scan results, unlimited readings during 14 day lifespan
- Continuous Monitoring: Stores glucose readings every 15 minutes
- Small, discreet sensor: size of 2 stacked quarters, scannable through clothing, stays in place for full 14 days
- Accurate readings: offers accurate readings between 40 mg/dL and 500 mg/dL
- Simple and painless application: A thin filament sits just below the skin to measure interstitial fluid
- 14 day battery life
- Adhesive backing
- Water Resistant
- Compatible with FreeStyle FreeStyle Libre Reader and the LibreLink smartphone application
- Glucose Range: 40-500 mg/dL
- 8-day memory
- 1-hour sensor warm up time
Applying the Sensor
Sensor application is simple and painless with the sensor applicator. Once in place, you can leave the sensor there for the full 14 days until it must be replaced.
Using a smartphone with the FreeStyle Libre 14-day System
Yes! The Libre 14 day sensors are compatible with both Apple and Android devices through the LibreLink app. The LibreLink app allows you to access your glucose readings and information in case you are without your FreeStyle 14 day Reader. Available on both Google Play and the App Store. Some devices may not be compatible, view the compatibility guide to check your devices compatibility.
From your smartphone you can view
- Current Glucose Reading
- Glucose Trend Chart
- 8-hour Glucose History
- Add notes to track food, insulin use, exercise, etc.