Dexcom G6 Transmitter
Dexcom G6 Transmitter collects sensor readings from Dexcom G6 sensor and sends them to the display device (Dexcom G6 Receiver and/or smart device).
The Dexcom G6 transmitter features a new design over Dexcom’s previous models, G4 and G5. It has a lower profile which makes it even more discrete. With the new breakaway feature, when your sensor session is done, the transmitter snaps out for easy removal.
The Dexcom G6 Transmitter offers several key features over other glucose monitoring methods including:
- Automatic Notification: set your blood glucose range and get notified when a certain threshold is approached.
- Simple: Dexcom G6 transmitter is very easy to use. Simply turn the device on and relax.
- 10-day wear: No more constant replacement of the transmitter. Simply wear the Dexcom G6 transmitter once for a period of 10 days.
- Slimmer wearable profile: the G6 transmitter is completely discreet.
Use the Dexcom App to view, analyze and share your results with your healthcare providers. Dexcom G6 App allows up to 5 followers. Following requires the use of the Dexcom Follow App.
- Dimensions | Weight
- Communication Range & Frequency
- Operational Conditions
- Storage and Transport Conditions
- Operating Altitude
- Moisture Protection
- Protection Against Electrical Shock
- Power Supply
- Compatibility with Previous Dexcom CGM Systems
- 1.8 x 1.2 x 0.6 in (L x W x H) | 0.4oz (with sensor)
- 20 feet | 2.4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Temperature: 50°F – 108°F | Humidity: 10% – 95% RH
- Temperature: 32° F – 113°F | Humidity: 10% – 95% RH
- -1300 feet to 13,800 feet
- Type BF applied part
- IP28: temporary submersion
- Non-rechargeable; lithium manganese dioxide battery
- 3 months
- The Dexcom G6 transmitter is not compatible with any previous-generation components.
Dexcom G6 Sensors and a qualifying smart device or the Dexcom G6 Receiver are needed for continuous monitoring of your glucose levels with Dexcom G6 CGM.
See Dexcom G6 users guide for details.
There are no reviews yet.