Dexcom G6 Sensor, 3 Sensors per Kit, 30 Day Supply
Dexcom G6 sensor is a noble device that continuously collects real-time glucose readings from your body. The data is then wirelessly sent via Dexcom G6 transmitter to the the display device (Dexcom G6 Receiver and/or smart device).
The Dexcom G6 sensor applicator allows you to insert a G6 sensor with just one hand. Simply peel away the adhesive’s backing, place the applicator on your body, fold and break off the safety guard, and push the applicator’s button. For detailed steps on sensor insertion see Dexcom G6 users guide.
Dexcom G6 Sensor kit contains 3 single-use applicators with the sensors attached.
- 3 Dexcom G6 Sensors
- Insertion device for each sensor
The Dexcom G6 Sensor for continuous glucose monitoring system (CGM) offers several key features including:
- Durable: Made of high quality materials, the Dexcom G6 sensor is water-resistant.
- Easy to apply: Simply apply a Dexcom G6 sensor with the push of a button using the insertion device and relax for 10 days.
- 10-day wear: No more constant replacement of the transmitter. Simply wear the Dexcom G6 transmitter once for a period of 10 days.
- Slimmer wearable profile: The Dexcom G6 sensor is completely discreet.
Use the Dexcom App to view, analyze and share your results with your healthcare providers. Dexcom G6 App allows up to 5 followers. Following requires the use of the Dexcom Follow App.
- Glucose Range
- Calibration Range
- Sensor Life
- Storage & Transport Conditions
- Compatibility with Previous Dexcom CGM Systems
- 40 – 400 mg/dL
- 20-600 mg/dL
- Up to 10 days
- Temperature: 36°F – 86°F | Store in a cool, dry place
- Sterile by radiation
- The Dexcom G6 sensor is not compatible with any previous-generation components.
Dexcom G6 Transmitter and Dexcom G6 Receiver or a qualifying smart device are needed for continuous monitoring of your glucose levels with Dexcom G6 CGM.
See Dexcom G6 users guide for details.
There are no reviews yet.