CareTouch Ketone Control Solution Level2
The CareTouch Ketone Control Solution is for verifying the accuracy of the CareTouch blood glucose & ketone meter. CareTouch ketone control solution level2 ensures that your meter and test strips are working together properly.
- 1 vial of CareTouch KETONE control Solution Level 2
- Contains a known amount of ketone to ensure that meter and test strips are working properly
- Allows you to practice without using blood
- Allows user to perform quality control checks to ensure that the CareTouch meter is working properly and that the readings are reliable.
- For use only with CareTouch blood glucose & Ketone meter only
When to Perform a Control Solution Test
The CareTouch ketone control solution can be used to verify that your CareTouch Blood Glucose & Ketone Monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range. You are encouraged to use Control Solution on a regular basis, specially with each new vial of test strips, after changing meter batteries, or if you suspect your meter is delivering false results. You should also use control solution before using your monitoring system for the first time or if the test strip vial has been left open or exposed to extreme heat, cold or humanity. For further details please contact the manufacturer support.
Store your CareTouch Ketone Control solution at 39-86 degrees F, Do Not Refrigerate, Discard after 3 Month After Opening, For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only.