CareTouch Blood Ketone Test Strips 10 count
CareTouch ketone test strips (CareTouch ketone test strips 10 count box) are for use with the CareTouch blood glucose and β-ketone monitor for the quantitative measurement of ß- ketone (beta-hydroxybutyrate) in fresh capillary whole blood from the finger. CareTouch ketone test strips are small, easy to use, and deliver accurate results in as little as 10 seconds.
Regular monitoring of your blood glucose and ß-ketone levels can help you and your doctor gain better control of your diabetes. Due to its compact size and easy operation, you can use the Care Touch Blood Glucose and ß-Ketone Monitoring System to easily monitor your blood glucose and ß-ketone levels by yourself anywhere, any time.
- 10 Second Readings: Quick results without the waiting.
- 1000 memory: Memory storage capable of saving up to 1000 readings.
- Single Touch Strip Ejection: Hygienic disposal of your test strip, no contact necessary.
- Fast Test Results – 10 Seconds
- Small Blood Sample Size – 1.0ul
- Pre/Post-Meal Flagging1000 Test Memory
- 4 Daily Alarms
- Automatic Off
- Test Strip Release Ejector
How to Use:
- Insert a test strip to turn on the meter.
- Insert a lancet into the lancing device
- Hold the lancing device firmly against your finger. Press the release button.
- Hold the tip of the test strip to the drop of blood.
- After 10 seconds results will appear.
- Click to eject.
Reading Your Results
- Normally, levels of β-OHB are expected to be less than 6.0mmol/L.
- Readings between 0.6 and 1.5mmol/L may be problematic and can signal a problem.
- Readings higher than 1.5mmol/L are dangerous, and you should contact your healthcare professional immediately, as you may be at risk for diabetic ketoacidosis.
You can check the performance of meter, test strip and your technique by comparing the control solution results with the range printed on the label of test strip vial. Checking regularly can ensure your test results are accurate. If the quality control check fails, conduct the quality control check again or contact customer service if the quality control check continues to fail. Please refer to the Owner’s Manual for complete testing instructions.