CareTouch Blood Glucose Control Solution 2 Vials x 4mL Level2 & Level3
The CareTouch Blood Glucose Control Solution is a desired aqueous glucose solution for verifying the accuracy of the CareTouch blood glucose test Strips. CareTouch blood glucose control solution ensures that your CareTouch meter(s) and test strips are working together properly. The product contains a known amount of glucose that reacts with the glucose test trips.
- 1 vial of CareTouch control Solution Level 2 and 1 vial ofCareTouch control Solution Level 3
- Contains a known amount of glucose to ensure that meter and test strips are working properly
- Allows you to practice without using blood
- Allows user to perform quality control checks to ensure that the CareTouch blood glucose meter is working properly and that the readings are reliable.
- For use only with CareTouch blood glucose meter and test strips
When to Perform a Control Solution Test
CareTouch control solution can be used to verify that your CareTouch blood glucose monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range listed on your test strip vial. You are encouraged to use Control Solution on a regular basis, specially with each new vial of blood glucose test strips, after changing meter batteries, or if you suspect your meter is delivering false results. You should also use control solution before using your glucose monitoring system for the first time or if the test strip vial has been left open or exposed to extreme heat, cold or humanity. For further details please contact the manufacturer support.
Store your CareTouch control solution at 30-80 degrees F, Do Not Refrigerate, Discard after 3 Month After Opening, For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only.