CareTouch Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Fully Automatic Platinum Edition 8.5″ – 16.5″ Cuff Size
The CareTouch arm blood pressure monitor fully automatic platinum edition has been specially designed to provide accurate blood pressure and pulse rate measurements. The results obtained by CareTouch wrist blood pressure monitor are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff and stethoscope auscultation method. The CareTouch blood pressure monitor is a digital monitor intended for use in measuring blood pressure and heartbeat rate with arm circumference ranging from 5.5″ – 16.5″.
The CareTouch arm blood pressure monitor fully automatic platinum edition includes the following items:
- 1 CareTouch fully automatic arm blood pressure monitor platinum series
- AC Adapter
- 4 x AAA batteries
- 1 carrying case
- User manual
The CareTouch arm blood pressure cuff monitor fully automatic platinum edition has the following features:
- Easy to use
- Clinically accurate
- keeps track of up to 90 readings each for 2 people with an average of the last 3 results.
- FDA approved
- Clear large LCD display for easy reading
- Powers off automatically
- Irregular heart beat indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Large display
- Less than 1 minutes response
- Time and date stamp
- Power Source: battery powered mode (4 AA Batteries included)
- Pressure Accuracy: +3mmHg
- Pressure Range: 0 to 300mmHg
- Pulse Accuracy: +5%
- Pulse Range: 40-199 beats per minute
- Cuff Size: Standard, 8.5″ – 16.5″ *LCD Size: 2.36″ x 3.6″
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.1 x 2
- Display Mode: digital LCD V.A.35mmx41mm
- Measurement Mode: oscillographic testing mode
- Operating condition: temperature 5ºC to 40ºC | relative humidity ≤ 85%RH | atmospheric pressure: 50kPa to 160kPa
Large LCD Display
The CareTouch blood pressure monitor features large LCD display with backlight. The large display makes reading the results easy. The backlight makes numbers appear clear even in the dark.
Memory function makes storing the test results very simple. With just a touch of a button you can store your readings with date and time stamp for up to 250 readings each for 2 people, with an average of your last 3 readings.. This is helpful in reviewing and evaluating your numbers and to share them with your healthcare professionals.
Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
This is a great feature for patients with heart rhythms that vary from normal. The CareTouch arm blood pressure monitor classic edition detects irregular heartbeat and shows the irregular heartbeat symbol.
The CareTouch fully automatic blood pressure monitor classic edition delivers the test results in less than a minute. The entire process of inflating, measuring, deflating, and displaying and saving the results takes less than 1 minute.
To get the most accurate results with your CareTouch arm blood pressure monitor follow the guidelines below:
- Test the same time every day
- Put the cuff on in the right place as per instructions, right above the elbow.
- 30 minutes prior to testing don’t eat, exercise, smoke or drink alcohol. While testing sit in a relaxed position with your feet straight in front of you and your arm resting on the table. Do not cross your legs. For precise instructions please refer to the CareTouch blood pressure monitor user manual.
How to set or calibrate the monitor:
- With the monitor powered off, hold the S key for several seconds (5-6 seconds) until the year starts blinking
- Press the S key again 6 times until the 0 shows up
- Press the M key either once or twice until it says mmHg underneath the 0 (not 0.0 with kPa underneath)
- Press the S key and it should say “Done”
You can now begin testing