CareSens N Voice Glucose Meter
CareSens N Voice Glucose Meter uses the CareSens N glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. CareSens N Voce does not require coding, is easy-to-handle, and delivers test results as fast as 5 seconds. Furthermore, it stores 500 glucose readings which can be easily downloaded to SmartLog software.
CareSens N Voice glucose meter speaks the test results in English and Spanish. This is a useful feature for users with visual impairment.
CareSens N Voice meter calculates and displays the averages of total test results, pre- and post-meal test results from the last 1, 7, 14, 30, and 90 days. Care Sense N Voice glucose meter is an ideal choice for those who need to frequently measure their glucose levels as it is also equipped with an alarm system so that you can be reminded to rest at meal times.
- CareSens N Voice Glucose Meter
- Manual (English/Spanish)
- Quick Guide
- Bilingual talking function
- No coding
- 0.5㎕ blood sample size
- Strip injection button
- Pre and post-meal flagging
- Pre and post-meal 1,7,14, 30, 90 day averaging
- 4 alarms ( post-meal* 3 time set alarms) *2 hours after meal
- USB Port to download data
- Compatible with CareSens PC Care Program and PC cable
- Easy-grip design
- 5-second test time
- Beep sound on/off function
- Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- Hypoglycemia indicator
- Data port for PC link
- Battery life of 5000 tests
- 500 test values can be stored with time and date