BAYER Contour Glucose Meter
BAYER Contour Glucose Meter uses the BAYER Contour glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. The BAYER Contour glucose meter will NOT use other BAYER glucose test strips – ONLY the CONTOUR test strips.
The simple, post-meal reminder of BAYER CONTOUR glucose meter was shown to help insulin users achieve success in changing testing behaviors.
- Use the BAYER Contour test strips only
- Insert the test strip and test your blood glucose level — it’s that simple
- Identify trouble spots with personalized HI/LO target range and summary of your blood glucose test results
- See effect of food choices on your blood glucose levels with pre-meal and post-meal markers3
- No Coding technology eliminates inaccurate blood glucose test results due to user miscoding
- 7-, 14- and 30-day averages of your blood glucose levels
- Fast, 5-second test time with tiny sample size — 0.6 μL
You may use the Bayer Contour Control Solution to check that Contour meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Contour manual provided in the meter box.