ARKRAY GlucoCard Shine Test Strips
The ARKRAY GlucoCard Shine test strips are for use with with the Glucocard Shine blood glucose meter to quantitatively measure glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips and alternative sites. GlucoCard Shine test strips require 0.5 µL sample size and deliver fast results in just 7 second.
The GlucoCard Shine test strip could be the blood glucose test strip that you’ve been waiting for! The GlucoCard Shine Blood Glucose Monitoring System uses GlucoCard Shine test strips to measure blood glucose quickly and accurately. It automatically absorbs the small blood sample applied to the narrow edge of the strip.
- Exclusively for use with GlucoCard Shine Meter
- Fast, precise and simple to use
- 0.5 µL sample size
- Precise results in just 5 seconds
- indicators for strip expiration date and hypoglycemia
- LCD backlit screen
- large display digits
- pre- and post-meal averaging to differentiate glucose levels before and after meals
- Test time: 5 seconds
- Meter range: 20-600 mg/dL
- Results: Plasma referenced
- Calibration: Auto code
- Display: Back-lit LCD
- Memory: 500 tests with time & date stamp
- Averaging: 1-, 7-, 14-, 30- or 90-day averaging
- Size: 3.74″ x 1.3″ x 0.75″
- Weight: 1.45 oz.
- Battery: Two Single Replacement 3V (CR2032)
- Tests/Battery: 1,000 tests
The GLUCOCARD Shine Test Strip should be used only with fresh capillary whole blood samples. Do not use GlucoCard Shine Test Strips beyond the expiration date. This may cause inaccurate results. For detailed storage and usage information, refer to the GLUCOCARD Shine Test Strip package insert.