ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression Glucose Meter
The ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression glucose meter uses the GlucoCard Expression test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips or palm.
The GlucoCard Expression is everything a blood glucose meter should be – fast, accurate and easy to use. A small 0.5 µL sample size in this GO-based test strip platform gives accurate results in as little as 7 seconds. This auto coded meter has a 250-test memory, records 14- and 30-day averaging and is downloadable. GlucoCard Expression glucose meter is made by ARKRAY, one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic supplies.
- Uses the ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression test strips
- 0.5 µL sample size
- Meter range: 20-600 mg/dL
- Precise results in just 7 seconds
- Auto coded meter with a 250-test memory
- Size: 3” x 2” x .5”
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Battery: Single replacement 3V (CR2032)
- Tests/Battery: More than 2,000 tests at 4 tests per day
- Results: Plasma referenced
- Calibration: Auto coding
- Display: LCD
- Memory: 250 tests with time & date stamp
- Averaging: 14- and 30-day averaging
- Downloadable: Yes
You may use the ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression Control Solution to check that the ARKRAY GlucoCard Expression glucose meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the GlucoCard Expression manual provided in the meter box.