ADVOCATE PetTest Test Strips 50 count
The ADVOCATE PetTest Test Strips are used for the accurate monitoring of blood glucose testing in pets. The small blood samples required and the testing strip indicator window makes blood application extremely easy. Alternate site testing can be used to reduce the pain associated with glucose testing caused by repetitive glucose testing on the same area. The ADVOCATE PetTest Test Strips are for use with the ADVOCATE PetTest Glucose Meter only.
- Exclusively for use with the ADVOCATE PetTest Glucose Meter
- No Coding Required
- Small Sample Size
- Alternate Site testing Approved
- Accurate & Easy to Handle
- Available in 50 count Vials
- Smallest Sample Size Needed (0.3 mcL)
- Use Only for Dogs and Cats
You may use the ADVOCATE PetTest Control Solution to check that ADVOCATE PetTest glucose meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the manual provided in the ADVOCATE PetTest meter kit box.