ADVOCATE PetTest D-Mannose with Cranberry for Urinary Tract Health in Pets
ADVOCATE PetTest D-mannose with Cranberry is a dietary supplement for prevention of urinary tract infections (UITs) in pets. D-mannose is also highly ideal for diabetic cats and dogs because it does not raise blood glucose despite its sugar content.
PetTest D-Mannose for dogs and cats is a natural solution to help support and maintain the healthy and normal function of the urinary tract system. It is clinically proven to flush bad bacteria, promote bladder, and urinary health. D-Mannose defends the UT lining, aids digestive support, and encourages healthy urine flow & inflammation relief.
- Dietary supplement for prevention of urinary tract infections (UITs) in pets
- Prevents bad bacteria from sticking to urinary tract and causing infections.
- Available in 90 capsules bottle
- Suitable for cats and dogs with diabetes
- Does not boost blood sugar levels
- A form of sugar consisting of one molecule that occurs naturally in the body
- Manufactured under strict quality control specifications
- Made in the USA
D-Mannose is a form of sugar that consists of just one molecule. It occurs naturally in the body and is also found in some plants in the form of starch, such as: cranberries, apples, oranges, peaches, broccoli, and green beans. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are becoming a greater risk due to Glucosuria (glucose in the urine). D-Mannose is a known dietary supplement used for preventing UTIs.
Suggested use: PetTest Cranberry D-Mannose is a dietary supplement used for preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs). For best results, give your pet 1-2 capsules 20-30 minutes before bed time or as directed by your veterinarian.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not give if your dog is pregnant.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.