ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect Glucose Meter Kit
ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect Glucose Meter uses the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect Meter does NOT use other ACCU-CHEK test strips – ONLY with ACCU-CHEK Aviva test strips.
ACCU-Chek Aviva Connect as the name suggest is made for quick transfer of date. The meter uses a bluetooth technology to automatically send you glucose readings to your smartphone so you can stay on top of your glucose test results. ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect meter works with an app and online portal to let you log, view and share data without ever writing in a logbook. Whatever you choose, now you have the tools to see the big picture.
Easy-to-handle, quick-fill test strip makes sampling easier. Fills quickly at any point along the tip with only a tiny drop. And more than 150 system integrity checks help detect and prevent unreliable results.
ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect Glucose Meter features coding—for fewer steps in testing. ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect Glucose Meter is made by Roche – one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic products in the world.
ACCU-CHEK Aviva Connect Glucose Meter Kit includes the following items:
- Accu-Chek Aviva Connect Blood Glucose Meter (Battery Included with Present Time & Date)
- Accu-Chek SoftClix Lancing Device with 12 Lancets (2 drums)
- Carry Case
- Easy-to-Use Instructions
- Warranty and Rebate Card
- Automatic transfer to Apple and Android devices
- Accurate blood glucose results in just 3 steps
- Easy-to-read, backlit display
- No coding—for fewer steps in testing
- Least-painful lancing device technology1
- Ranked first most often versus leading competitors
- Uses ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strips, which offer advanced accuracy.
- Wireless meter transmits blood sugar results to the free Accu-Chek Connect app on your smartphone using Bluetooth® technology―automatically track results without logging
- Easy testing, for accurate blood glucose results in just 3 steps
- Auto-generate texts with results to caregivers, receive bolus advice and more, when connected to the Accu-Chek Connect app2
- Connects to Apple and Android devices
- No coding, for fewer steps in testing
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Quick, 5-second results
- Small 0.6 microliter sample size
- Designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Memory capacity: 750 blood glucose results plus 30 control tests
- Uses 2 readily available 3-volt lithium coin cell battery
- 3.7″ H x 2.1″ W x 0.8″ D; 2.1 oz. with battery
You may use the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Aviva Plus manual provided in the meter kit box.
There are no reviews yet.