Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips
FreeStyle Lite test strips are intended to be used with the FreeStyle Lite and FreeStyle Freedom Lite blood glucose monitoring systems. FreeStyle test strips will deliver clinically accurate results in as little as 5 seconds.
Featuring a no coding technology, FreeStyle Lite test strips are specially designed for quick, simple glucose testing. They have been designed with easy of use and accuracy in mind. Freestyle’s patented ZipWik tabs break the surface of the blood sample for instant wicking action. Plus, there’s no coding required, which means glucose testing can be done easier and faster.
FreeStyle Lite test strips are manufactured by Abbott, one of the most well known manufacturers of high quality diabetic and medical products.
Easy to Use
- Patented ZipWik tabs target blood sample for easy application and fast uptake.
- No coding required means one less step. No more worrying about entering the meter code.
- Greater accuracy versus OneTouch Ultra2 and Contour systems
- Minimizes interference from 22 common substances
Minimizes Wasted Test Strips
- Up to 60 seconds to reapply blood
- Smallest sample size – uses just one-third the blood of OneTouch Ultra
You may use the FreeStyle Control Solution to check that your FreeStyle test strips and meter are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. You will find the control solution ranges on the test strips vial. For precise instructions please check the FreeStyle Lite package insert provided in the test strips box.