OMNIS HEALTH Embrace Meter uses the Embrace test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.The Embrace glucose meter is easy, accurate and safe. The bi-lingual talking feature can be used as a verbal assistance for using the meter. Embrace meter offers a simple and accurate way to quantify your blood glucose using fresh capillary whole blood taken from fingertips, palm, or forearm. The Embrace meter talks to you through your testing procedure and tells you your results in English and Spanish.
- 1 Embrace Blood Glucose Monitor
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Deluxe Compact Carrying Case
- Talking Meter: the talking feature talks you through the testing procedure and speaks your results – in English or Spanish.
- No Coding: a convenient feature that guarantees that user error is minimized and accuracy enhanced.
- Standard Batteries: Easy to find and install, the Embrace glucose monitoring system uses standard AAA batteries.
- Large Display: the Embrace’s large display allows easy viewing of your blood glucose results and meter functions
- Alternate Site Testing: the Embrace glucose monitoring system can test for blood glucose other than your fingertip such as palm and forearm.
Embrace Test Strips
Embrace Test Strips are for use with the Embrace glucose meter to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Embrace test strips are designed to deliver fast and accurate glucose readings. Embrace strips require a tiny blood sample which means less blood is needed. Furthermore, Approved for alternate site testing (AST) Embrace can test for blood glucose using a sample obtained from areas other than your fingertips such as palm and forearm.
Omnis Embrace blood glucose test strips work with No Coding meter which means fewer steps for you while testing your glucose levels. Using the Embrace test strips, you will have the talking feature of Embrace system that enables you to hear your glucose readings.
- Exclusively for use with Embrace glucose meters from Omnis Health
- Small Sample Size Needed
- Easy to Handle
- No Coding Required
- Alternate Site Testing
You may use the Embrace Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Embrace manual provided in the test strips box.