BAYER Contour Glucose Meter
BAYER Contour Glucose Meter uses the BAYER Contour glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. The BAYER Contour glucose meter will NOT use other BAYER glucose test strips – ONLY the CONTOUR test strips.
The simple, post-meal reminder of BAYER CONTOUR glucose meter was shown to help insulin users achieve success in changing testing behaviors.
- 1 Contour Contour Glucose Meter
- User Guide and Quick Reference Guide
- Bayer’s Microtel Lancet2 Lancing Device
- 10 Microlet Colored Lancets
- Carrying Case
- Use the BAYER Contour test strips only
- Insert the test strip and test your blood glucose level — it’s that simple
- Identify trouble spots with personalized HI/LO target range and summary of your blood glucose test results
- See effect of food choices on your blood glucose levels with pre-meal and post-meal markers3
- No Coding technology eliminates inaccurate blood glucose test results due to user miscoding
- 7-, 14- and 30-day averages of your blood glucose levels
- Fast, 5-second test time with tiny sample size — 0.6 μL
BAYER Contour Test Strips
Bayer Contour test strips are for use with all family of Bayer Contour meters including Bayer Contour, Bayer Contour Link, and Bayer Contour USB. The Bayer Contour test strips will NOT work with Bayer Contour NEXT glucose monitoring systems – ONLY with Bayer Contour meters.
Bayer Contour test strips require no coding, which means one less step in testing and eliminates errors due to a user miscoding. Contour test strips use only a tiny blood sample to quantitatively measure the blood glucose levels, and deliver clinically accurate results in as fast as 5 seconds.
The sip-in sampling quickly sips in your blood sample. Bayer Contour test strips feature automatic compensation for many common interfering substances (such as acetaminophen and vitamin C). Contour test strips are made by BAYER, one of the leading manufacturers of high quality diabetic and medical products.
- Exclusively used with Bayer’s family of CONTOUR meters
- Tiny 0.6 µL blood sample
- 5-second test time
- No coding required
- Sip-in sampling for quick uptake of blood sample
- High-performance test strips with proven accuracy
- Automatic compensation for many common interfering substances (such as acetaminophen and vitamin C)
You may use the Bayer Contour Control Solution to check that Contour meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Contour manual provided in the test strips box.