True Metrix Test Strips
True Metrix Test Strips are for use with True Metrix glucose meter to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
Triple Sense Technology:
- Hydrophilic Coating: promotes fast blood absorption
- Sample Well: see through area shows that the proper amount of blood has been applied
- Tiny Sample Size: only 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Tiny, 0.5 microliter blood sample
- Detects – Sample environment, sample size, control solution
- Analyzes – environmental and physiological factors
- Corrects – hematocrit/temperature
- Test Strips Proudly Made in the USA
True Metrix Meter Kit
The True Metrix glucose monitoring system uses True Metrix glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
- Event Tagging: make the connection between personal lifestyle and results.
- Data Management Capabilities: 500 test memory including date/time and 7-, 14-, 30-day averaging.
- Strip Release Button: eliminates handling of test strips after testing.
- Elegant, Black Soft-Touch: soft textured meter casing makes it easy to handle.
Nipro True Metrix glucose meter delivers clinically accurate results and yet is an affordable option for individuals with diabetes.
The True Metrix glucose meter kit includes the following:
- TRUE Metrix Meter
- 10 True Metrix Test Strips
- Control Solution – 3mL
- Lancing device (Uses most lancets)
- 10 Sterile Lancets
- Installed 3 Volt Battery
- Instructions for Use (Read before use)
- Self Test Log Book
- Compact Carrying Case