PRODIGY Pocket Glucose Meter
PRODIGY Pocket Glucose Meter uses the PRODIGY No Coding Glucose test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. PRODIGY Pocket Glucose Meter is available in 2 colors as follow:
- PRODIGY Pocket Glucose Meter Black
- PRODIGY Pocket Glucose Meter Blue
PRODIGY Pocket glucose meter is small, lightweight, convenient. No coding is required; simply insert a test strip into the test strip port, and the PRODIGY Pocket will automatically power on. The small blood sample size makes it easy for a patient to utilize alternate site testing. The PRODIGY Pocket has a 120-test memory with date and time, and it provides 7, 14, and 28 day averages. The USB port feature is used for downloading your meter’s result using our free diabetes management software.
- Uses the PRODIGY No Coding Test Strips
- Easy to use—No Coding required
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- See accurate results in 7 seconds
- Standard USB port to easily download test results
- Available in pink, green, blue, black
You may use the PRODIGY Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the PRODIGY No Coding manual provided in the meter box.