AgaMatrix Presto Meter Kit
The AgaMatrix Presto Glucose Meter uses the AgaMatrix Presto Glucose Test Strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples.
The AgaMatrix Presto features fast, no code testing with a small, 0.5 µL sample size. Easily view results in lowlight conditions with the large, backlit display. Track your glucose control with on-screen averages, or be alerted when results are out of target blood glucose range with custom Hypo and Hyperglycemic alarms.
AgaMatrix Presto Meter Kit includes the following items:
- AgaMatrix Presto Blood Glucose Meter
- Two, Pre-installed CR2032, 3-volt, Lithium Batteries
- Compact carrying case
- Lancing Device
- Clear AST Lancing Device Cap
- 10 Sterile Lancets (33 gauge)
- 1 vial of 10 AgaMatrix Presto Test Strips
- 1 vial of AgaMatrix Control Solution
- Owner’s Guide
- Proven clinical accuracy
- Small, 0.5 µL sample size
- Fast, no code testing
- Backlit display for easy viewing in lowlight conditions
- Custom Hypo and Hyperglycemic alarms
- Non-slip rubber grips for better handling
- Mealtime averages to help identify patterns
- 14, 30, 90 day averages to help track glucose control
- Alternate site testing
- Stores up to 300 results
- 6 user-settable testing reminder alarms
Free Data Management Software:
- AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager App compatible with iOS and Android Devices – Track glucose, insulin, carb and weight data in one place. Easily share data via email report with your healthcare providers.
- Zero-Click Data Management Software – Download your results to a PC via USB connection. View your results in easy to understand logbook, chart, and graph formats. Cable and software distributed separately – contact customer service for details.
You may use the AgaMatrix Presto Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the AgaMatrix Presto manual provided in the meter kit box.