ACCU-CHEK Nano Meter
ACCU-CHEK Nano Glucose Meter uses the ACCU-Chek SmartView Glucose Test Strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. ACCU-CHEK Nano Meter is small, bright and fits into your life.
- Advanced accuracy with ACCU-CHEK SmartView test strips
- Small, sleek design to fit in the palm of your hand
- Brilliant backlit display makes reading your numbers easy anytime, anywhere
- No coding—for fewer steps in testing
- Insulin-management tools, like test reminders and before- and after-meal markers
- Fun, stylish meter skins, sold separately, in a choice of bright, bold colors
- Designer Edition meter and free carrying case with embroidered peacock feather design available for a limited time
More Features Include:
- Small, 0.6 microliter sample size means less blood
- Fast, accurate results in 5 seconds
- Use with fingertip or palm testing1
- Includes simple, easy-to-use paper tools to help you lower your A1C3
- Before- and after-meal markers help you see how food affects your blood sugar, plus 4 customizable test reminders
- Downloadable 500-value memory with 7-, 14-, 30- and 90-day averaging
- Uses 2 readily available 3-volt lithium coin cell batteries
- 2.7″ H x 1.7″ W x 0.8″ D; 1.4 oz. with batteries
- Compatible with ACCU-CHEK data management tools
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
You many use the ACCU-CHEK SmartView Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the SmartView manual provided in the meter box.