ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter Kit
ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter uses the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strips to quantitatively measure the glucose levels in fresh capillary whole blood samples. The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter does NOT use other ACCU-CHEK test strips – ONLY with ACCU-CHEK Aviva test strips.
Easy-to-handle, quick-fill test strip makes sampling easier. Fills quickly at any point along the tip with only a tiny drop. And more than 150 system integrity checks help detect and prevent unreliable results.
ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter features coding—for fewer steps in testing. ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter is made by Roche – one of the leading manufacturers of diabetic products in the world.
ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Meter Kit includes the following items:
- Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Blood Glucose Meter (Battery Included with Present Time & Date)
- Accu-Chek SoftClix Lancing Device with 10 Lancets
- Carry Case
- Easy-to-Use Instructions
- Self-Test Diary
- Warranty and Rebate Card
- Uses ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus test strips, which offer advanced accuracy.
- Quick, 5-second results
- Small 0.6 microliter sample size
- Designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Multiple test sites on the body2
- Before- and after-meal markers help you see how food affects your blood sugar, plus 4 customizable test reminders
- Downloadable 500-value memory with 7-, 14-, 30- and 90-day averaging
- Uses 1 readily available 3-volt lithium coin cell battery
- 1,000-test battery life
- 3.7″ H x 2.1″ W x 0.8″ D; 2.1 oz. with battery
- Compatible with the ACCU-CHEK 360° diabetes management system
- The ACCU-CHEK Aviva blood glucose meter is compatible with ACCU-CHEK data management tools
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
You may use the ACCU-CHEK Aviva Plus Control Solution to check that your meter and test strips are working correctly. It is important that you carry out this simple check regularly. For precise instructions please check the Aviva Plus manual provided in the meter kit box.